Looking to make your drink of choice a little healthier for this year’s New Year’s celebration? Cold-pressed juice mixers might be just the solution you’re looking for.
Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are two direct effects of drinking alcohol, and cause the feelings of weakness, dizziness, and nausea known as a hangover. Additionally, the sugary drinks typically mixed with alcohol contribute to dehydration and draining electrolytes as well. Luckily – cold-pressed juice can keep drinks tasting delicious while replenishing electrolytes and hydrating. Check out the recipes below for inspiration!
Gin & Ging’ Julep
Comprised of pear, pineapple, mint & ginger, Hot & Sweet makes for a great compliment to gin’s bitter flavor.
Ingredients: Hot & Sweet, gin, cane sugar, fresh mint leaves, ice
- Place mint leaves & sugar into bottom of glass, lightly muddle
- Pour 2oz of gin, stir until sugar dissolves
- Fill glass three-quarters full with ice, top with Hot & Sweet
- Stir, top with more ice, and enjoy
Spiced Cinnamon Mimosa
Champagne is a staple of New Year’s celebrations – and the Orange Clarity mixes perfect with it to create the best mimosa you’ve ever had.
Ingredients: Orange Clarity, champagne, cinnamon sticks, fresh fruit
- Pour equal parts Orange Clarity & champagne, pouring champagne first
- Garnish with fresh orange slices, strawberries, and cinnamon sticks
Spiked Bona Fide Lemonade
Bona Fide’s very own lemonade makes for a nice twist on the classic vodka lemonade, a mixer you can’t go wrong with.
Ingredients: Bona Fide Lemonade, vodka, lemon slices, ice
- Add 2oz of vodka, 6oz of Bona Fide Lemonade
- Fill with ice, garnish with fresh lemon slice