Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil (15 ml)
Certified USDA Organic and Non GMO
15mL / .5 ounce
Cleansing, Exhilarating, Refreshing
Supports a healthy microbial balance†
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
Eucalyptus radiata is valued over other types of eucalyptus because of its therapeutic properties. Not only does it provide a cool, refreshing, peppermint-like scent, but it’s also great for helping stimulate mental clarity, improving airflow into the lungs and boosting immunity.
There are numerous types of the familiar scent we all call eucalyptus. From the citrus-like Eucalyptus citriodora to the dusky scent of Eucalyptus globulus, there are a variety of Eucalyptus oils with distinctive scents and features — but none are quite like Eucalyptus radiata.
Because of its concentration of refreshing oils, Eucalyptus radiata has less of a “menthol profile” than its related cousins, making it less overwhelming in terms of scent. That means it’s also great for children or pregnant women who may be more sensitive to stronger varieties of eucalyptus oil.
Attributes: Focused, stimulating, invigorating, refreshing
Composition: 100% Eucalyptus radiata essential oil, certified organic by CCOF
Extraction: Steam distillation
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
How To Use
Eucalyptus oil uses:
- Add a few drops to an oil diffuser or inhale it directly from the palms of your hand to let the cooling sensation expand to your lungs and refresh your mind and focus
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bath
- Mix it with a carrier oil and and rub it on your chest for a deeply invigorating experience
- Refresh your body and beat the heat by making a cooling spray. Put a few drops in a spray bottle along with peppermint oil (if desired) and spritz all over the body
- Add a drop to your morning bath for a new layer of clarity and focus
Shelf Life: 2 years under proper conditions
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.