Organic Lavender Essential Oil (15 ml)
Certified USDA Organic and Non GMO
15mL / .5 ounce
Calming, clean scent
Promotes feelings of relaxation and balancing†
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
The finest lavender in the world comes from Bulgaria, where long, neat rows of these deep purple flowers are cultivated against the backdrop of mountain peaks. This calm, refreshing variety of lavender is highly-sought after and extremely limited because of its alluring scent and healing properties — made possible only because it is grown at high altitudes.
Surprisingly, lavender is related to the mint family — its floral scent beloved since ancient times not just as a way to calm and relax, but also for other medicinal properties. Owing to its long and illustrious history, lavender is one of the most popular essential oils available.
Lavender’s floral, herbaceous smell is often attributed to helping relax the body for better sleep. But this is only scratching the surface of its variety of uses. See how versatile this beautiful violet flower can be!
Attributes: Calming, balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, relaxing
Composition: 100% Lavender essential oil, certified organic by CCOF
Extraction: Steam distillation
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
How To Use
Lavender oil uses:
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to pillows or bedding for a deep, relaxing sleep
- Diffuse to help ease tense feelings.
- Add a few drops to bath water to gently wash away stress and help the body relax
- Apply a drop to your temple or the back of the neck to help ease tension
- A drop of lavender on the skin can help soothe occasional skin irritations or blemishes
- Refresh your linen closet, mattress, car and more by combining lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle. A few spritzes will have them all smelling like new!
- Add to your favorite recipes! Lavender can soften zesty citrus flavors and adds a twist to marinates, baked goods and desserts
Shelf Life: 5 years under proper conditions; fresh Lavender essential oil is best.
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.