Organic Lemon Essential Oil (15 ml)
Certified USDA Organic and Non GMO
15mL / .5 ounce
Cleansing, Purifying, Invigorating
Supports healthy digestion†
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
Historically, lemon has been used throughout Asia since ancient times. Its cultivation then spread as the species was carried westward, becoming an integral part of the cultures of Mesopotamia, Egypt and Greece around 4,000 B.C.
Today, lemon essential oil is well-known for its fresh, citrusy scent, but this popular essential oil does more than just smell good!
Our lemon essential oil is made from the juice of unripe lemons. These lemons are expeller pressed, which means they are squeezed, not steamed, to get the deepest essential oils rather than just the surface scent.
Lemon essential oil is often added as a flavoring, as well as added to cleansing products for its bright, cheerful and zesty scent. You’ll be amazed at the versatility and uses of this refreshing citrus oil!
Attributes: Joyful, aromatic, calming, refreshing
Composition: 100% expressed Lemon essential oil, certified organic by CCOF
Extraction: Cold pressed
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
How To Use
Lemon oil uses:
- Add a few drops of lemon essential oil to a diffuser to help promote a positive, cheerful mood
- Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle for a refreshing and natural air and furniture refresher
- Add a few drops of lemon and olive oil to use as a furniture polish. The natural oils help clean and protect wood finishes while adding a lustrous shine
- Use a cloth soaked in lemon essential oil to preserve and protect leather surfaces or garments
- Lemon oil helps remove the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals
- A few drops of lemon essential oil and water in a spray bottle can be a safe and natural way to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces
- Lemon oil is a great way to remove sticky residue on surfaces. Just add some to a rag and wipe the affected area
- Washing your hands with lemon oil after changing your car’s oil will remove the grease from your hands almost effortlessly
Shelf Life: 1 years under proper conditions
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.