Organic Peppermint Oil (15 ml)
Certified USDA Organic and Non GMO
15mL / .5 ounce
Supports healthy digestion†
Supports a healthy respiratory system†
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
Throughout history, the mint leaf has been praised for its healing and tranquilizing properties. In ancient China, peppermint was hailed for its ability to calm and relax the mind. The Greeks and Romans added mint to milk to help prevent spoilage. The mint was also served after meals to help act as a digestive aid.
Today, peppermint essential oil is truly essential to any household pharmacy. Peppermint carries a delightful, refreshing, sweet and crisp scent. Its cooling aroma is often noted for its ability to help open the airways and support the respiratory system, as well as improve clarity and circulation. Peppermint can also be diluted in an oil, lotion or salve to soothe achy muscles and joints. It’s a great topical treatment for bug bites too!
Once you see for yourself just how versatile this popular herb is, you’ll be amazed at the number of ways you can make use of it!
Attributes: Energizing, refreshing, uplifting, invigorating
Composition: 100% Peppermint essential oil, certified organic by CCOF
Extraction: Steam distillation
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
How To Use
Peppermint oil uses:
- Add a drop to oral health products such as toothpaste or mouthwash for a clean, refreshing feel
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to help promote clarity and focus. The invigorating scent of peppermint is great to use as a study aid, at home or in the office
- Add a drop to your shampoo or conditioner for a refreshing bathing experience
- Add a few drops in a spray bottle with water to use as a natural bug repellent
- Add a single drop to your palms, rub together and inhale to instantly diffuse tension and stress. Great for jump-starting your energy during a long drive, too!
- Add a drop to your mouth to freshen your breath
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie to create a refreshing twist on your favorite drink
- Use a few drops in a cold-water compress to cool off when overheated
- Blend peppermint and lavender essential oil for a soothing massage
Shelf Life: 4 years under proper conditions
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.